Project 365: Days 3-9

>> Saturday, September 4, 2010

I can already tell that this project is going to push me and challenge me like I never dreamed. But I am really excited and eager to take it on. As of now, I am only one week into this project and I already find myself seeing things creatively in my everyday life. Even the cup of pens sitting beside me as I type…I find myself wondering how I could make them into art. Here are my favorite photos from the past several days. Naturally, I shoot more than 1 photo a day, so if you are interested in viewing my complete “Project 365” collection, head over to my Flickr Page and browse the set.

Day Three

AshleighHicks 020

Day Four

365 Day 4

Day Five

day5-2

Day Six

365Day6 044

Day Seven

365Day7 002

Day Eight

Day8 047

Day Nine

Day9 089

This week has been so much fun! I am already looking forward to what’s coming this week! Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to head over to Madeline Bea to check out the other Project 365 participants.

365.button.2

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP