Timeworn

>> Sunday, September 5, 2010

 

Day8 038
This weeks theme for the Sunday Creative is Timeworn…which means something that is “worn by time.” I took this photo for my 365 project and I’m fascinated by it. For starters the rose is dead…old…dried out. It’s one of the few that I saved from the bundle of roses that the husband sent me a few weeks ago. But the dry, flakey petals, the cracked leaves and fragile stem are worn and weak from the passing of the days. Head over to Madeline Bea to link up and view other “Timeworn” photos.

sundaycreative

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP