Before and After

>> Wednesday, August 25, 2010

August 040

August 040

To be completely honest, I can’t decide if maybe I don’t like the original SOOC better. The hazy effect is my favorite, and I’m still baffled that the wrong White Balance and Exposure setting accomplished that on a cloudy day. I could probably NEVER get that shot to look that way naturally again. I do love the texture of the edit. You know me. Texture junkie. Head on over to Monica’s for more awesome Before and After editing.  :)

I’m also linking this photo up with You Captures theme this week: Outside.

 4439779044_27e3214dc0_oyoucapture-4-1

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP