Before & After

>> Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I had a nice fun before and after photo of Candy Corn that I was going to post today in honor of the beginning of Fall. Then I started working on some of my waaaay behind schedule Project 365 edits and found one [okay, about five] that I liked better. So..here I am, changing my mind at nearly 10:30 on Wednesday night because I am indecisive. And truth be known, if I don’t hit PUBLISH when I’m done and close my computer for the night, I’m bound to change my mind again. So without further ado:

Day24-28 043

Day 25-1
I was really excited about how this one turned out. I used new textures that I found from the uh-mazing Kim Klaussen. And I used the Pioneer Woman Actions that I am so very, very fond of. I shot this using my Canon Rebel Xsi and I actually shot it with my 18-55 kit lens. I haven’t been using this lens much, but after seeing how some of these photos turned out…I am PRETTY sure that I just changed my mind. Head over to Monica’s to play along. I’m also entering this in the You Capture Theme: Flowers! 4439779044_27e3214dc0_o

youcapture-4-1Hope you all have a GREAT Thursday!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP