Hate to Love it…

>> Friday, September 3, 2010

I have a sweet tooth. Always have.

I try and try and TRY to not cave into the temptations. But I do.

Oreo’s are my favorite. I love, love, love a whole bag small plate of Oreo's with a class of milk. But I hate the way that my pants fit after I’m done snacking. I hate what the scale screams at me when I over-indulge.

I can’t help it…I hate to love them, but I do.

Day8 070

photochallenge1

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP