Sweet Shot/Shutter Love Tuesday

>> Tuesday, July 20, 2010

 

This week I’m linking up to two brand new [for me, at least] photography memes to show off some of my photos. This week, I’ll be linking up with Darcy for Sweet Shot Tuesdays and with Trendy Treehouse for Shutter Love Tuesday. Here is my entry for this week:

Noah 033

I downloaded the trial version of CS5 until I can get my hands on the real deal later on in August. I’m absolutely loving it so far!!! If you can’t tell, I attempted to play around with textures here a little bit. Didn’t use any actions on this one. Did all the hard stuff myself.  :) Head over to these great blogs for some photo fun! 

4561666212_17394624b6_osweetshotbutton

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP