Boys

>> Thursday, July 15, 2010

4439779044_27e3214dc0_o  It’s Thursday. Which means it is time for my favorite blog hop…Before and After with Monica! And let me just say, I’ve already looked at the entries that have been listed so far this morning and they are phenomenal! This week, I’m using a photo that I took of Little Man the week before last while he was outside playing with his daddy. As soon as I uploaded this photo to the computer, I had a the vision of what I wanted it to look like, and I must say that it came pretty darn close to what I envisioned:

 



JoshBirthday 035 

 


JoshBirthday 035 I love that he just looks like he is all sweet and innocent in this photo. And the Bokeh is my absolute favorite. I took this with my Canon Rebel Xsi and a 50 mm 1.8 lens. Edited it using Lightroom 3.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP