Black & White Wednesday

>> Wednesday, July 21, 2010

4370157827_1ee82e3900_oI love finding new photography meme’s to join in on. I find that, as much as I absolutely adore photography, it is a little bit difficult at times to find the incentive to shoot-especially when I don’t have a session lined up. That’s why I enjoy finding other photographers and aspiring professionals who start up these fun weekly photo projects to get my rear into gear. {Ok. That rhyme was totally unintentional.} This week, I discovered The Long Road to China and fell totally and completely in love with it. And, as you can see, the photography theme for this blog is “Black and White.” I knew when I saw it that I had the perfect picture to go with it. This photo is one that originally intended to use on my Before and After hop on Thursdays, but in the process of loading all of my photos onto my new computer and deleting them off of the old one, I accidentally lost the original. And what’s a before and after, without the before?? So, instead, you’ll just get the after:

outside 047

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I knew when I uploaded this photo into my computer that I wanted it in Black and White. Something about it just looked like it needed to be Black and White. So….that’s what I did. And I think it turned out perfect. Exactly as I envisioned it. This photo is going to be blown up and framed when we get moved again. I love how simple it is, and I love that it is exhibits exactly who Little Man is and what he loves.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP