Grandfather and Son

>> Monday, July 26, 2010

LMG_4017  
I found this Blog Hop today and I am super excited about the theme for the week, because I already have THE perfect photo for this challenge. The theme for this week is Father and Son. It doesn’t have to be my son and his dad…just a general father/son type photo. So I’ve chosen one of my new absolute FAVORITE photos of little man and my daddy.

I took this photo the night that we went out to eat for my 23rd Birthday [which was just a few weeks ago.] We were waiting outside for our table and little man found the rocks to play with. His Paw Paw was busy picking rocks up out of the grass for Little Man to take back over to the rock bed. This is the photo I snapped.

 

Noah 036

Something about the innocence of childhood and the love and patience of a grandfather with his only grandson. I’m planning to enlarge it and give it to my dad. My younger sister took a somewhat similar photo of Little Man holding onto my moms finger and they want to frame them and put them side by side. This will probably always be one of my favorite photos.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP