Sweet Shot/Shutter Love Tuesday

>> Monday, July 26, 2010

Instead of doing two separate posts for these two fun photo meme’s, I’m just going to link them together. Hope that’s alright!  :)

4561666212_17394624b6_o


The first one I’ll be joining in with today [well, actually tomorrow because I’m posting this on Monday night.] is with the Trendy Treehouse for Shutter Love Tuesday. This weeks theme is “sports.” I was originally going to post this photo, until I realized that I entered it in the “Black and White” meme last Wednesday. Oops. That’s what I get for not looking ahead to see what this weeks challenge was. Oh well. I found another that I like almost as much.  This one is of little man playing at his Papa’s house. “Ball” is his favorite sport, so it was fun to get a few cute shots of him enjoying himself. I love the clarity and the detail. I love how you can see the dirt and the grunginess. He was absolutely filthy by the time he got done playing, and that’s the essence I wanted in this photo.

sports


sweetshotbuttonThe second Tuesday meme is “Sweet Shot Tuesday” with Darcy. Another unbelievably fun photo challenge that always has some fabulous entries. I had a hard time coming up with a shot for this one. I want to use my “sweetest shot” but I’m saving my favorite new photo for “Before and After” this week [I’m beginning to sense that I need to be taking dozens upon dozens more photos to keep up with all of these meme’s.] I finally decided on one of Little Man that made me smile. We were outside playing, and while I was crouching down snapping some photos of him playing ball, a plane flew overhead. And he just stopped and stared-wide eyed and mesmerized by it.

Noah 063 copy

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP