Fix It Friday No. 63

>> Friday, July 23, 2010

FIF1   
I am in love with this weeks “Fix It Friday” photo from iheartfaces! Sometimes I play along and others the picture just simply doesn’t interest me, but this week was a MUST. The entire setting is beautiful, the girls in the photo are absolutely adorable, and the original photo itself really isn’t that bad either. But here is what I came up with.

 

4820306639_efc19eff12_b

4820306639_efc19eff12_b copy

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP