My Absolute Favorite…

>> Saturday, July 24, 2010

4692280470_5886a42aba  
Have you heard of “Paper Mama?!” Her site is absolutely adorable. She’s got loads of fun stuff and, my favorite: a photography blog hop. She does weekly challenges and for this week it is “Absolute Favorite.” We are supposed to link up our all time favorite photos to date. It was a little bit difficult for me to pick out just one, because there are several of Little Man that I really, really love. But when it came down to it, I picked out one that really shows off who little man is and what kind of goofy, happy personality he has. So here we go:

NoahOutside 004 Photographically speaking, I love the smooth, creamy bokeh in this picture. I love the off centered composition. I love the background and the textured brick. I love the clarity of his eyes. I love the dorky, goofy grin on his face. This photo is going to be blown up and framed in our living room. Head on over to Paper Mama to link up your favorite photo and view which ones everyone else can’t get enough of.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP