You-Capture “Black & White”

>> Thursday, July 22, 2010

youcapture-4-1

This is another “first” blog hop for me.  I found Beth via another photography blog and loved what I saw…so here I am. Linking up for the first time for another fabulous little photo hop. The theme for You Capture this week is Black and White. And while I could have just used the photo I posted earlier this week, I won’t. I’ll use something new. Because I want to.

I did this edit originally with a fun Urban/Vintage look, but something about the textured brick behind Little Man made me think that I could get by with a Black and White here. I’m not sure I like it as much as the other edit, but it looks pretty good. Atleast, I think it does. But I could just be partial to the subject.  ;)

 

 

Noah 006bw

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP