Before & After

>> Thursday, June 17, 2010

4439779044_27e3214dc0_o

 

 

I admit-over the last few weeks, I haven’t been as apt to taking good, random, still life shots. We’ve been getting ready for the husband to come home and whatnot and I just have been spending as much time with my camera as I would like. That being said, I did manage to snap a few photos on Hubby’s first day back home. [I’ll only show you one and if you want to see the rest, you can find them here.]



 JoshBirthday 003 JoshBirthday 003


Shot with a Canon Rebel Xsi using a 50 mm f/1.8 lens. Edited in Lightroom.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP