Just a quick hello!

>> Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Hello world!

 



I feel like I’ve been totally MIA the past few weeks. Which, for all intense purposes, I have. My hubby is home for a few week before he goes back to California, so I’ve been spending as much time as possible with him. But, I do have a few things that I wanted to update the world on.



First of all, Skye with Work of Heart Photography is having an unbelievable giveaway that I wanted to share with all of you. If you’ve never looked at her work, then you are seriously missing out. Her photos are phenomenal! And she’s written a fabulous workbook sharing all of her tricks and secrets. The workbook usually runs close to $400, but right now she’s got them on sale for $199. And she’s giving one away right here. So go check it out!

Secondly, I have received many, many, many inquiries about shoots the past few days. I feel like I am finally starting to get my name out there and I could not be more thrilled! I’ve had 2 Wedding Inquiries, and a few Maternity/Newborn requests and already the contacts and shoot opportunities are pouring in for the Fall. I’m hoping that I end up with tons to do, to keep myself occupied over the next 6 months. I’m waiting on final confirmation about a Wedding scheduled for March 2011, which will require traveling.  :) All in due time.



The hubby is buying my New Computer for my birthday in a few weeks, followed by all new software and reading material, and hopefully, here pretty soon [thinking maybe in September] a brand new Camera. I love my Rebel, but I feel like I am outgrowing it quickly and I’m ready to upgrade. Especially before March.

I’m also working on branding myself. I’m working with a graphic designer friend whose giving me some pointers on Logos and whatnot. Hopefully over the next few weeks I’ll have that up and running for everyone. Keep checking back. I promise that this next design will be here to stay. I just haven’t found anything that I’m totally in love with yet.

Hope you all have a great 4th of July!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP