Mandy & Ritchie

>> Friday, June 11, 2010

I had my second Couples Session on Tuesday, and the understatement would be to say that it was HOT [temperature wise]. But Mandy and Ritchie were great sports; and despite the nearly 100* temperature, we were able to get some fantastic shots. Mandy and I have known each other for years, so it was a lot of fun to work together. You guys were great! Here is your preview:



Roberson 044
Roberson 072-2
Roberson 055-2
Roberson 185
Roberson 253
Roberson 146
Roberson 311
Roberson 332
Roberson 270

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP