Better late than never

>> Thursday, April 15, 2010

4439779044_27e3214dc0_o


I’ve been insanely busy running around like a nut case this week and getting the husband ready to go to California on Saturday. That’s why this post is coming so late. But, better late than never. I’m probably a little bit too late for anyone to cast a vote my direction, but oh well. I still want to play.  :)

 

 

 

 

Covered Bridge 151

Covered Bridge 151-2

I have several more that I’ve done in the past week or so I just haven’t gotten around to posting. We did a shoot at a Covered Bridge and I got several GREAT photos of Little Man and my Husband. I’ll try to post those on Sunday. My day is booked tomorrow and I have to take Hubby to the Airport on Saturday. Then Saturday afternoon I have a photo shoot and lunch date with my lovely friend Mandi and her precious little girl. Then after that I’m having coffee with one of my college roommates. I have to keep myself busy or else I’ll go nuts the first several days hubby is away.

Oh. I also had a meeting with the local professional photographer that I will be working with this summer.  I won’t go into much detail right now, but it went excellent and I’m really looking forward to shadowing with him this summer. He’s an AMAZING Wedding Photographer and I know that I’m going to learn more than I initially imagined. And I can’t wait. You can view his work, if you are interested, HERE. His site is under construction right now, but you can get a general idea of how awesome he is.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP