Before and after

>> Thursday, April 8, 2010

4439779044_27e3214dc0_o

It’s Thursday. Which means that I’ll be linking up with Monica over at “Pixel Perfect” for another before and after blog hop. If you’re new to this, it’s really simple. Choose a photo that you know needs work, show it straight out of camera and then show your edit. Some like to give step by step instructions on exactly how they edited the picture, but if you’re like me, you’ll never remember. I tend to just play around with everything until I get the look I was wanting. I’m using Lightroom 3 for my edits today.  :)

 

 

309309-4

Don’t forget to head over to Monica’s and look at the other edits! There are always, always some fantastic photos!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP