maddy

>> Sunday, April 18, 2010

Yesterday after I dropped Hubby off at the airport, I got the chance to finally meet one of my very best bloggy friends Mandi, her husband and their beautiful little girl Maddy. We went to lunch [just us girls] and then afterward I got the chance to shoot some pictures of Maddy at the park. She got a little frustrated with us when we wouldn’t let her jump into the pond, but she had a good time playing with {and eating} the flowers in the field. Here’s a preview of her shoot:

Maddy 289 Maddy 290

Maddy 314

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Maddy 305

I’m still working on some of the edits, but I’m hoping [since I have absolutely nothing else to do right now…and because I’m in love with how these photos turned out] to have them finished by Tuesday or Wednesday. I’m updating my Facebook Fanpage CONSTANTLY these days, so if you want to see more photos from Maddy’s shoot, you can pay me a visit. And don’t hesitate to become a fan while you are there.  :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP