My favorite week day…

>> Thursday, March 18, 2010

It’s Thursday! Which means that it’s time for another “Before/After” Blog Hop with Monica over at Pixel Perfect Blog. Link up your before and after photos and head over to see what everyone else has been up to this week! I took this one the other day standing out in the front yard. I wanted to try to capture the sun coming through the trees without getting too much color from the tree itself.

 

Unedited 415

suntree

 

Here is another that I re-edited from a few weeks ago. I took this photo several weeks and I’ve done a couple of different edits; some subtle and others like this one, not so subtle.

Photography 019

Brilliant Sunset

Ya’ like? Hope you guys have had a great Thursday!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP