I’m all about post-production

>> Saturday, March 13, 2010

I’m learning very, very quickly that i am going to be one of those ‘post-production’ photographers. I truly believe that you can capture a great photo just using your camera. But I also believe that truly phenomenal photos are created during post-production. Right now, I’m only using Paint.net and I am amazed at what I can do using only this free software. I can not wait to see what kind of doors and possibilities open up when I finally purchase some good software. I guess I just never really realized what a BIG difference post-production made.

Unedited 394 waterspout

Unedited 395 leavesonthewall

Unedited 379 leaves

Unedited 342 flipflops

Unedited 380

LeafDroplets

Unedited 389 AfterTheRain

Unedited 385 waterdroplet

Unedited 357 BubbaGump

Unedited 378leafdrops   Unedited 382

thelastdrop

Unedited 383 throughtheleaves

Unedited 373 anotherladder

Unedited 355 Construction

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP