Pixel Perfect Blog Hop

>> Thursday, February 18, 2010

Monica over at "Pixel Perfect" hosts a fun blog hop every week where we show off our before and after editing techniques. I am so happy that I have my new camera so now I can really take some great photos and I finally understand how to use some different aspects of my photo editing software. Here we go:

Straight out of camera....


And the edit.

I used paint.net and the layering effect to edit this one. I liked this effect because I wasn't really impressed with the tree in the photo. The tree is ugly. No blooms, no leaves. Just a plain ol' naked tree. But the sky in the background was beautiful. Using this layering tool, I was able to create a sort of silhouette of the tree and enhance the rich colors in the background.

Photobucket

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP