Beach Photos

>> Monday, February 22, 2010

I haven't forgotten about you guys. For those of you who follow my personal blog you know that Hubby got his orders and that we are moving! We have about 5-6 weeks {at the most} to pack our house, repaint everything, move everything into storage and get the Hubby to California. I'm still taking pictures, but for right now, I am up to my EARS in things to do around the house. I'm going to keep posting as I take new photos, but I can't promise how often that will be. For now, I give you the photos we took at the beach the other day.






Photobucket

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP