Books, Rings & Random Things

>> Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A few totally random, fun shots for you all today. I didn't feel the best in the world this morning, but I wanted to play around with my camera, so I went for some unique and different photos. This one, I initially saw on Monica's blog. Hers, of course is a whole lot better than mine, but I like it:

I liked that I was able to get the "Wives, respect your husbands" and "Husbands love your wives" verse pretty much in focus. I may try this shot again tomorrow...different angles and such.


Don't ask why I shot the post-its...I just like the bright colors. :)


This is a very famous shot...you can find them anywhere and I wanted to take one of my own...


I like this photo a lot of little man...but there is a lot of noise in this picture...it looks really grainy to me.

Anywho. Not many today, but I did take some. I've got to find more inspiration around my house. I'm having a hard time coming up with things to photograph...hmmm. I guess that's part of the journey :)

Photobucket

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP