Lovely Black and White

>> Wednesday, October 13, 2010

This is an oldie, but goodie. One of my favorites and one of the ones I’ve chosen to enter in the Local Photo Contest in a few weeks.

Kaufmann 108the long road I took this photo when I first got started back in late April/early May. It’s one of my absolute favorites. I  have a color version, too. And just for the sake of showing it off, I shall now present it to you as my link up for Lovely Photo Wednesday with Aspire.ColorDaisy

Lovely Photo - Wordless or Not-So-Wordless Wednesday at Aspire

Hope you guys have a GREAT day!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP