The Challenges I am behind on…

>> Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I’m behind. I can’t help it. I’m swamped right now and I’m afraid that it’s only going to get worse when we get our orders and I start trying to track us down somewhere to live. Not to mention, my photos that I shot for all of the challenges that I knew about this week, are gone thanks to a jacked up memory card. ::Hiss:: But no matter, here are the ones that I’ve been able to round up.

Day19 097

Noah-2 years 328 Day34-1 4988323554_f8273c55aa_m

Noah-2 years 349 copyA little preview of the Two-Year portraits I took of little man this weekend…many more to come.sweetshotbutton

Ok. Maybe that’s all…for now at least. Have a great day!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP