Before & After

>> Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I took Little Man to the park out by my parents house this weekend and started attempting to get some of his two year portraits. The leaves were falling, the weather was cool and I managed to snag a few beautiful candids! I’m really excited with how they turned out. I haven’t made it very far into my editing yet, but this is one of my favorites so far:

Noah-2 years 049 Noah-2 years 049
The warmth from the sunlight really made this photo seem like fall to me. Not sure why, but I loved the brightness, the warm colors and the sunshine so much. This is one of my absolute favorite photos of Little Man to date. The excitement that he is obviously feeling just makes me smile. I shot this using a Canon Rebel Xsi and a 50 mm lens. I edited in Photoshop Elements 8. Next week I promise I’ll write down the steps to how I edit so you guys can try it on your photos. :-) Head over to Monica’s for more before and after shots!

4439779044_27e3214dc0_o

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP