Blush-Brush Tuesday

>> Monday, September 6, 2010

This week for Project 365 I did a whole “session” using nothing but my makeup. I used one of these session shots for Macro Friday last week, but this was another favorite that hasn’t yet made the cut for anything. It didn’t make it for Macro, it didn’t make it to the “Favorites” 365 post on Saturday, but I love this shot too much for it to know get its time in the limelight. So here it is. My Sweet Shot for this week. Head over to Darcy’s to link up yours!

 

Day8 011sweetshotbutton

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP