Macro Friday and Lovely Bokeh

>> Thursday, September 23, 2010

I took several shots of these cute little red flowers this past week [or was it last week?] for my Project 365. I used one photo for yesterdays’ Before and After, but I have another today for Macro Friday with Laura. I was unbelievably surprised with how this turned out. Even SOOC. Of course, me being the junkie that I am, I had to add some fun textures and I’m really pleased with the outcome. I shot this using my Canon Rebel Xsi and my 18-55 Kit Lens.

Day25-3 4990658393_2486e5cf67_m

And this week I’m joining in for Shoot and Tell with Natalie. This weeks theme is bokeh, so I went digging through the archives for one of my favorite bokeh photos. I took this in a Garden at a shoot I did back in May.This was before I learned how to use textures, so the only editing that’s been done to this [beside the watermark] is a slight bump in color.

bokeh Button-2

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP