Challenges, Challenges

>> Monday, September 13, 2010

There are so many blog hops on Tuesday’s. So rather than frustrate you and bore you with 5 or 6 different posts, I’m going to pile them all into one. Saves us both time.  :)

Day16 044 
This is one of my new favorite photos. YES this is a REAL flower. YES this is a photograph. I posted this one on Flickr and had several people ask me if it was really a photo or if it was a painting. The answer? Photo. 100% photo. I bought a bundle of Fall Flowers at Walmart the other day for $5 with the soul purpose of photographing them and then putting them in the vase that came with the two dozen roses hubby sent me a few weeks ago. The theme for Yellow House this week is “Art.” And I figure since so many people have asked if this was a painting, that this would qualify as art. Which, in my mind, any photograph would equal art because photography is indeed a form of art. And I’m also linking this photo up with Darcy over at My 3 Boybarians for Sweet Shot Tuesday.

sweetshotbuttonYellow-Button
Day 15 042
This week Mandy over at It’s a Beautiful Life is hosting her blog hop [hers is every other week…and brand new so go check her out!] Her theme this week is A Little Piece of Heaven. I knew right to start off with what photo I was going to use for this challenge. I am a coffee drinker. Very much so. Especially since Hubby has been gone. The difference in the time zones leaves me awake later at night than I usually would be. Add in the occasional nightmare from the Little Guy that wakes me up at all hours of the night you have one exhausted mommy. Which is why coffee is a little piece of heaven…it gives me the extra get up and go that I need in the  mornings.

photochallenge1

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP