Sunflowers

>> Tuesday, September 14, 2010

It is {almost} Wednesday already?! This week is flying by so fast [which is good]. It also means that it is Black and White Wednesday. I took a bunch of new photos of Sunflowers the past few days and decided to play around with the saturation and see how I liked it in black and white.

Day16 036-bw 4370157827_1ee82e3900_o

And one of my new favorite challenges is hosted by Aspire! Such a fun and inspirational blog. Definitely one of my new favorites. There isn’t a weekly theme or anything, you just link up your favorite shot. Again, another sunflower. :)

 Day16 031LovelyPhoto

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP