Black & White Portrait Challenge

>> Saturday, September 25, 2010

Hannah over at Aspire is hosting a Black & White Portrait Challenge at her blog this week! I love Black and White portraiture. Something about the lack of saturation really makes a photo stand out. It conveys emotion and feeling better than anything in color could. I was somewhat stumped when I saw this because I knew I wanted to play along, but I wasn’t sure what photo I would use. I have a few from sessions that I’ve done that were ok, but when it comes to black and white, there is one photo of Little Man that is by far my favorite. To me, his expression conveys that of fascination and discovery…as if he was seeing something new for the first time and was in wonder of what he was watching.

LittleMan 017-3

Make sure you head to Aspire to check on more Black & White Portraits! Have a great Saturday!

untitled

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP