Tuesday’s Two

>> Monday, August 9, 2010

It’s Tuesday, which means it’s time for a few fun photo challenges [as opposed to every other day, right?!]

4561666212_17394624b6_o

The theme at Trendy Treehouse this week is “Vacation.” I started to post a beach picture or something, but then I realized that there are probably going to be 100 other beachy photos to go along with this theme with summer wrapping up and whatnot. So instead I thought I would post one of my favorite photos from our trip to Atlanta for the 4th of July. This was really the only big vacation that we took with hubby being gone and all.  We went to a Braves Game while we were in Atlanta and this is the huge Hank Aaron statue that sits outside of Turner Field.

 

vacation

 

sweetshotbutton


And for “Sweet Shot Tuesdays” with Darcy, I’m linking up one of the totally random, but really fun vintage photos I took at my parents house the other night. You’ll be seeing several more where this came from this week as I’ve used some others in different challenges. Hope you like! I know it’s one of my favorites.

 

 Vintage 086

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP