Coffee Love

>> Wednesday, August 11, 2010

 
4370157827_1ee82e3900_o

It’s Black and White Wednesday over at The Long Road to China and I am super excited about my photo for today. For those of you who don’t know, I’m a coffee addict. I’m even decorating my entire kitchen in a coffee theme once we get moved again. One of my projects for this summer has been to capture different “coffee” photos for me to frame and use as original artwork in my house. This is one of the ones that will be going on the wall.   :)

 

 

36editbw

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP