SOOC Saturday

>> Friday, August 6, 2010

4437113522_7d9b410133_o
This is the first time I’ve played along with this challenge. It’s SOOC [Straight Out of Camera-which means no editing] Saturday. I’ll be honest, editing photos is one of my favorite things about photography. You can capture beautiful moments on camera, but editing turns them into something phenomenal. As I mentioned before, I recently started shooting some in full manual. I haven’t done it on any of my indoor shots [what few I take] yet, but I’m really starting to get the hang of it outdoors. And I’m in love with the results. Here is my SOOC shot of Little Man from this past week.

 

Playtime 093

This is why I love full manual. I was able to capture all of the colors for what they were in this photo. Even though it was semi-cloudy and rainy outside. Head on over to Slurping Life for more SOOC Shots!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP