Photo Hunt Challenge

>> Friday, August 6, 2010

photohunt
You guys know me well enough by now to know that I love a good, fun photo challenge. When I’m working on business shoots, the photo challenges keep my creativity at work. And with it being so unbelievably and ridiculously hot the past few months, I’ve not even thought about doing any shoots. I’ve had several inquiries come in for Fall/Christmas Shoots, so pretty soon I’ll be back in the swing of things. But until then, for the month of August, I’ve found a fun month long challenge that I’m going to play along with. I’m a few days late getting started, but no worries. I’ll catch up. It’s hosted by Photo Hunt Challenges and it is a creative scavenger hunt. It runs till the first of September. Here is the list for this month:

 



A flag that represents you
(your town, state, country, team, etc.)

Something comfortable

Something in season

Feet

Repetition

Culture or ethnicity

Contrast

An indulgence

A macro or closeup

Something masculine

Something feminine

Light

Eco-friendly

Business

An arrow

Something wet

Something dry

Butterflies*

Heart-Shaped Clouds*


Strength

If your interested head over to the entry page and sign up!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP