Berry Good

>> Saturday, August 7, 2010

twomomsmadeaphotochallengenumbertwo
This weeks theme for Two Mom’s Made a Photo Challenge is food. I haven’t ever been big on photographing food, but when I started playing around with the theme, I really had a good time! I drug out all of kinds of stuff at my moms house for a fun little shoot, and here is the food photo I captured.

 

 

 

Vintage 038

Don’t these look delish?! Head on over to the challenge to check out more yummy photos from this week!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP