Project 365-Days 1 and 2

>> Friday, August 27, 2010

365.button.2
As promised, I am linking up my Project 365 Images today! I started this project on Thursday, August 26, 2010 and I will finish it on August 25, 2011. I am super excited to see where this journey takes me. I am seeing things in a whole different perspective…forcing myself to think outside of the box and view the world for what it is. So here are my first days of shots. You can look forward to these every Saturday for the next 52 weeks. :)

 

Day One:

365-1-2

Day Two:

365-Day 2 039 
This photo was instantly my favorite when I started reviewing my shots from Friday. I took this over at the pond near my parents house. I have seen photos where people were able to capture reflections perfectly, and never understood how they managed it. But I got it today. Never have I ever seen the water so smooth and so calm.It was like glass. It had just rained and the rain undoubtedly stirred the water to the point of murkiness.  And the murkiness added to the hazy effect that was already in the air. It was so beautiful. This is probably one of my favorite shots I have ever captured.

I [naturally] took more than one shot each day, so you can head over to my Flickr and check out the rest of the Day 1 and Day 2 shots. And don’t forget to head over to some of the other blogs that are participating in this project and offer some encouragement! 2 days down…363 to go.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP