Orange you happy it’s Thursday?

>> Thursday, August 19, 2010

4439779044_27e3214dc0_o 
Holy cow is it Thursday already? And not only Thursday, but does my calendar really already say August 19?? Where on EARTH is this year going?! Not that I mind or anything…we’re getting closer and closer to a trip to California and a hubby’s graduation. So bring it on! Ahem. Anywho. It’s time for another round of before and after with Monica over at Pixel Perfect! I had to force myself to attempt creativity and go take some new photos yesterday. The heat is still suffocating so going out for photos is a little tough. Instead, I sought out inspiration indoors. And this is what I came up with:

Still 072

Over-exposed…not really usable. My white balance and shutter speed were all kinds of off in this picture. Luckily…I was able to salvage it.

oranges I liked the look of the light hitting the bowl of oranges from the side..so I went with it. Added some texture [of course], adjusted the contrast, and ran my favorite Seventies action from The Pioneer Woman. I used Photoshop Elements 8 to edit this.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP