Signature Look

>> Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The lovely Mandy over at It’s a Beautiful Life is hosting here very first photography blog hop today! I couldn’t not play along. You know me. I love blog hops. They are a fabulous way to meet new people and there are always so many other creative people to participate; I gain a lot of creative encouragement from that. :) Mandy’s first theme is Signature Look. The idea is to capture a photo of someone {spouse, child, pet…} with their look. The look that they make that always comes to mind when you think of them. For me, this was super easy. Little man has a very cute and unique look in a lot of his photos. Want proof?

LittleMan 022

He has that mesmerized, wide-eyed, mouth open look. It’s my favorite.  :) He’s so cute because he always looks like he is really thinking hard about something. Here are a few more I have captured over time of him making the same goofy little face.  :)

JoshBirthday 005 NoahOutside 026 outside 060 LittleMan 081

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP