Urban

>> Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Yellow-Button
The theme for this challenge is “urban.” I’ll be quite honest with you, I’m not exactly sure what technically qualifies as urban, but I’m going to give it a shot anyway. Keep in mind that there isn’t a lot of ‘urban’ style to this small, South Alabama town. No matter, here is my shot:

 

urbanwm 
I took this at my Father-in-laws house and was intrigued by the random dead leaf holding on to the building. Reminds me to hold on for dear life when I feel like things in my life are crumbling. Head over to the challenge to see more awesome shots from some of the other amazing photographers!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP