Bountiful Pride

>> Thursday, July 8, 2010

4439779044_27e3214dc0_o
This week for the before and after blog hop, I’m going to go with the photo that I had intentions of using for the 4th of July last week. I snapped the week before last while the hubby and I were in Panama City Beach, Florida. We were going over the bride down to the beach and we passed the Gulf Coast Community College. The SOOC was boring and way too far away to really see, but I fixed it.   :)

SmithBirthday 226
SmithBirthday 227
The vintage and grainy look seemed like a must on this photo. It reminded me of all of the sacrifices that have been made in years past and all of those that are being made day after day after day by our Military Men and Women and their families. We lived in a blessed nation and it certainly hasn’t come without sacrifice. I am more aware of that now than ever before. A whole new sense of pride engulfs me when I see our flag. I hope you all had a fantastic 4th. I know we did.

On a different note, how do you guys like the new header, logo and watermark?? I only took about 2 weeks and a lot of re-dos and redrafts. But I’m content and satisfied. I’m working on my letterheads and business cards now, and should have my website up and running in the next few weeks. I’ve held off on all of that right now while the hubby is home. But when he leaves Saturday it’s back to business. Hope you guys have a wonderful week! And don’t forget to head over to Monica’s for more “Before and After” editing!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP