Sweet Kisses

>> Thursday, June 10, 2010

4439779044_27e3214dc0_o

It is that day again. Time for the Before and After Blog hop with Monica! I had two photo sessions this week, and I decided to share one of my favorite shots of the couple. The initial picture was ok, but there was absolutely nothing about it that stood out. The color was off and the composition was lousy. So, this is what I did in Lightroom.





Kaufmann 146
Kaufmann 146



I shot this using my Canon Xsi and a 50 mm/1.8 lens.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP