Kristen & Will

>> Friday, June 4, 2010

I had a fantastic shoot with these two on Wednesday. They have been married for 5 years, and it was so obvious by the way they acted around one another that they are still totally and completely, 100% in love with each other. We went out to the Botanical Gardens, and they laughed and joked and cut up while I managed to snap some photos. They were super easy to work with and a lot of fun to photograph. Hope you guys love you photos! Here is a mini preview of your session:

 

 



Kaufmann 193


Kaufmann 306

Kaufmann 144-2

Kaufmann 222

Kaufmann 294 Kaufmann 329

Kaufmann 410

Kaufmann 426-2

Kaufmann 207

To see more photos from Kristen and Will’s shoot you can check out my Facebook Fan Page and be sure to click the “Like” or “Become a Fan” button [whichever one it is these days]. I always love seeing new people. Also, all of my Nature, Still Life Photos are now available to purchase. I’ll be adding more information soon, but if you’ve seen anything here that you like and wouldn’t mind owning, please shoot me an email!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP