Windmill

>> Thursday, June 3, 2010

4439779044_27e3214dc0_o
It’s Thursday! Which means that it’s time to show off your favorite edited photos over at Monica’s! There is always so much inspiration from the fantastic photos, and you don’t have to be a seasoned pro or have fancy editing software to play along! My shot this week was taken using my Canon Rebel Xsi and my Nifty Fifty Lens. 

 

 

 

 





Kaufmann 100 Kaufmann 100 I even got a little bit brave with this edit and added some grain to it for the effect. Not sure I’m a big fan, but I’m proud of the edit. Thinking of framing it when we get moved. Here are a few other shots that I took while I was at this location. I’m not going to include the ‘before’ shots with these since they aren’t part of the blog hop.

 

 



Kaufmann 041

Kaufmann 055 Kaufmann 063Kaufmann 070 

 


Kaufmann 083
Kaufmann 087
Kaufmann 094
Kaufmann 093

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP