Another Noah

>> Thursday, May 6, 2010

4439779044_27e3214dc0_o

For those of you who follow me on Facebook or Twitter, you know that my crazy internet ha been down for the past 400 years several days. I’m super duper excited that I managed to get it fixed and running in time to play along with Monica’s before and after blog hop this week. I chose a photo from the shoot I did Monday afternoon of another Noah [not mine  :) ]

 

 

Smith 380

Smith 380

I know that Noah’s face isn’t in the photo, but I thought this shot really caught the essence of childhood. Something about the simplicity of playing and swinging….enjoying life without a care in the world.

 

For this photo, I used Lightroom to do the editing. I shot it with a Canon Rebel Xsi using a 50 mm/1.8 lens.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP