Fix it Friday #52

>> Friday, April 30, 2010

Fix-it_lg

Fix it Friday #52 this week was a little bit difficult for me. I thought the photo [prior to editing] was already fantastic! The composition was great, the background was gorgeous and the model was as cute as she could be. But I played around with a few different presets in my Lightroom, tweaked a few things here and there, and finally got to something that was [In my opinion] better than the original.

 

4564422303_dd68bab403

4564422303_dd68bab403_b-2

I cropped it in a lot, because I wanted to get close enough to really see her face. Adjusted the contrast, the brightness and upped the black. I also adjusted the Magenta slide to bring out the pink in her dress. Then I added some post-crop Vingnetting. And Voila.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP