A-Z Project Days 1-3

>> Thursday, May 6, 2010

I decided that I needed a photo project to keep myself busy in between photo sessions this summer. I looked around at a lot of different ones, and decided that this one is simple enough, but creative enough to be exactly what I need right now. I started two days ago, but the crash of my internet, I haven’t uploaded any. Until now. So, here ya’ go! Letters A through C.

A-Americawm

“A” is for America

B-Bloom1wm
“B” is for Bloom

C-Checkerswm

“C” is for Checkers.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP