I Scream, You scream…

>> Thursday, April 29, 2010

4439779044_27e3214dc0_o

It’s Thursday.

Which means that it’s time for one of my all time favorite photography memes. It’s the Before & After Blog Hop with Monica over at “Pixel Perfect.” We all get together to link up our shots that we have edited, and sometimes there are even prizes. But aside from all that, there are some amazingly talented photographers that play along and I am having so much fun learning from their techniques and tricks. Here is my shot for today.

 

018 I thought this was a super cute shot of Little Man. We were at Dairy Queen and he was eating his own ice cream cone. It was cloudy out, which explains the exposure. I new this shot could be good, so here ya go:

018 I shot this with my Canon Rebel Xsi, using my 50 mm f/1.8 lens. I’m pretty sure this was probably shot at f/2.5 or f/2.8. That’s usually where I keep it when shooting just one person. I edited this using Lightroom. 

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP