fix it friday

>> Friday, March 26, 2010

Fix-it_lg

It’s Fix-it Friday over at iheartfaces and I am playing along. This weeks photo was so cute! I love the colors in it, and I was really happy to get to spruce it up a little bit. I only did one edit this week, because I’m typing this on the run…trying to finish up some packing and whatnot since we’re moving out on Tuesday. So here ya’ go:

 

 

FIF - Natalie P[3]

FIF - Natalie P[3]

I edited this in Lightroom. I started with a little White Balance Adjustment, some warming, adjusted the fill light, bumped the saturation up a teeny tiny bit [didn’t want it to get too grainy], boosted the pinks, upped the contrast and added vignetting. I used the sharpen tool to enhance the eyes and bumped up the brightness a little bit. What a cutie she is!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I'm a SAHM learning my way around my SLR and striving to open a professional photography business. I spend most of my time in my Manual and reading tutorials online. This blog is my way of documenting the things that I learn and the sessions that I photograph along the way.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP